Our Pledge Campaign for FY 2017/2018 is underway. Faith Promise Sunday is scheduled for March 19 2017. Your generous support is critical for the ministries and programs of our church. Thanks to you, we’ve added several new and wonderful ministries to help us to serve God and others in the world:
- Monthly Community Suppers
- Monthly Family Worship and Early Worship services
- Revitalized Church School program for our children.
We hope to do even more – with your help – in the coming year!
This year we are asking each member of the congregation to consider a larger gift and to convert their pledges into monthly electronic giving. This will not only simplify your own budgeting, it will help the church’s cash flow significantly and diminish the amount of time the church needs to discuss money.
There are easy methods to set up monthly electronic giving:
- Set up automatic monthly withdrawals from your checking or savings account, making them payable to the Congregational Church of Amherst. You can do this by speaking with Andrea, using your bank online bill pay service or using our ONLINE GIVING service.
- Go to ONLINE GIVING if you would like more information about giving electronically, or go directly to the ONLINE DONATIONS page and follow the instructions.
PLEASE MAKE YOUR PLEDGE NO LATER THAN FAITH PROMISE SUNDAY, MARCH 19, 2017, either online, by returning the bottom portion of the letter you received to Andrea Cyr at CC of A (email@example.com, 673-3231), or by putting the bottom portion of the letter you received in the offering plate on any Sunday including the Faith Promise Sunday service.
Thank you for your generosity,
The 2017 Stewardship Team
Peter Labombarde, Chairman